One of the keys to rip and shred free hands is to keep your calluses and the thick areas of your palms smooth and uniform.
This is easily accomplished with our wild volcanic pumice. It is harvested in the US by a small family business, their gathering ground being Mount Shasta, California.
These irregularly shaped natural stones are hard and durable and can last for years. Because of their irregular shape, wild harvested pumice stones are more abrasive than the drug store varieties, which are usually produced by pulverizing pumice and molding it to uniform shape by adding glue and synthetic ingredients. The stone is exactly as found in nature and feels great in your palm.
It is so rustic and prehistoric that you may feel like a caveperson.
How to Use
For best results
- Use on damp skin after lathering and rinsing your hands with soap. Rub the stone in one direction over your calluses and dry skin parts, and rinse.
- Moisturize afterward with w.o.d.welder Hands as Rx Cream.
- You can pumice your palms when not near a sink or shower, also, and we recommend keeping a few around so you can polish your palms while waiting for traffic lights, or when in lines at the DMV.
- If you have rips or tears, heal them first with w.o.d.welder Solid Salve first.
- For long life and to unclog residue, soak in hot soapy water and let dry in the sun if possible to purify.