It's time to make tubbies cool again!
Add w.o.d.welder Muscle Recovery Bath Bombs to your next bath. These bombs are PACKED with everything your aching body needs to feel new again after a long week of workouts, bosses, or screaming kids.
Our classic combination of Peppermint and Eucalyptus essential oils have teamed up with Baking Soda, Epsom Salt, Citric acid, Milk Thistle, and Aloe to bring you to a state you won't find on the map - Relaxation.
What's in it?
- Epsom Salt - This magical mineral compound of Magnesium and Sulfate has been used for years to help the body rid itself of natural toxins. Absorbed through the skin, Magnesium also aids in the reduction of inflammation, muscle aches, stress levels, and helps to prevent hardening of arteries and blood clots. We promise, you've never felt quite this good after a bath.
- Baking Soda - Also known as Sodium Bicarbonate. This common household ingredient will work wonders on your body when added to your bath. Known for helping to detoxify and alkalize your body, baking soda also helps to neutralize skin acidity. Look at you, you're glowing!
- Essential Oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus - You guys know the deal by now right? Our classic mixture is yet again here to help your body heal. While the Peppermint oil cools your body and whisks away every last bit of stress, Eucalyptus oil is working hard as an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic.
- Milk Thistle - Now found throughout the world, milk thistle has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine to rid the body of toxic material. Known to contain anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, this plant helps to soothe the liver and is also a great hangover cure. You're welcome.
- Aloe Vera - Need we say more? Containing over 200 active components, this super plant's many benefits include healing cuts, improving energy and enhancing your immune system.
- Citric Acid - A natural preservative found in many products in the food and beverage industry. When used for personal care, it acts as a fantastic pH adjuster. Why do we add it? It fizzes. Fizzies are fun.